Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lost: battery charger

We (Joey) did a bunch of work on the yard this weekend. Joey ripped out the dead trees and some weird placed bushes in the front yard (much to my mom's dismay). It was pretty funny to watch him pull them out with the truck! He actually broke a bunch of ropes trying to pull out the bushes. We've given up on trying to grow grass from what was left in the yard. The ground is really not level, so we're going to rip it up and seed again. Again, when I say we, I mean Joey. I will most likely be supervising.
I would have taken pictures, but our little ankle biter, who likes to remove items plugged into outlets, has made off with the camera battery charger. I searched the house, but have no idea where he put it. I'm beginning to think he has some sort of squirrel hole where he hides all his treasures. Did I mention he now takes money out of my wallet too? Beware, we're raising a pick-pocket!

5 comments:

willblatt said...

I think you should harness his skills. If you start young he could be a crime lord by the time he hits high school.

jessica said...

Every good house needs a supervisor. In our house that includes keeping the crew in line and spending all the money. Maybe I would be better suited as a pirate.

Heather's Pink said...

Dan has ripped a few bushes out with his truck and pulled downed trees from the backyard. Why do guys like that raw strength?
I'm a supervisor as well, but like to do it myself too. I guess I am just a control freak. I am sure my family will agree with that.

MOM B said...

I'm a supervisor too, but my crew has jumped ship and I can only supervise myself.

Young Family said...

Ha Ha Ha that is funny. Savannah played with a measuring spoon for like an hour the other day. Crazy kids.