Friday, September 5, 2008

Now my life is complete

It's been ages since I laid in bed gazing into Donnie's eyes... or was it Jordan's? It was a sad day when I took down my New Kids on the Block poster and realized they had left my life forever. There was a hole in my heart where bib overalls and falsettos used to live. Then I was flipping through the channels yesterday and caught a live performance on "The View." Oh yes, the rumors are true! The New Kids on the Block are back, hangin' tough! I made Joey sit and watch them perform "Step by Step." He just didn't share my enthusiasm. I have to admit, it's just not the same. At least I got some closure.

4 comments:

SarahPyrah said...

did you notice I have Tiffani playing on my blog? But I must admit I was flitted back to 6th grade by the New Kids....the memories, oh the memories....oversize t-shirts, two pairs of socks differnt colors, keds, and blue eyeshadow I wasn't suppose to wear

Heather's Pink said...

Poor Joey! He is a good man. I don't think I could talk Dan into sitting there with me and if he did he would be mocking it the entire time and completely ruining it.

Jen Johnson said...

I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I used to dance with my sisters to our fully coreographed dance while we listened to them with our cassette player! AAAHH!! Too funny!

Lighthouse said...

Heather & Joey - I love your blog. Little Max is soooo cute. He's growing up so fast! :) -Carolyn