Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Laugh it up, Fuzzball.

In my life I have endured many hardships inflicted on me by my siblings. For some reason I was labeled the minority child of Latina descent. With that label came many embarrassing derogatory comments. I have developed a lot of character through the years letting their constant assaults roll of my back. I thought I could leave it all behind me when we moved to Dayton. Then look what we discovered in the flower bed next to the front door. *sigh*

7 comments:

willblatt said...

I must've laughed for a good couple of minutes about that one.

Jen Johnson said...

OOOHHH! Poor Heather! I'm sorry! I know how it feels to be tortured by your siblings!

jessica said...

¡Holy frijoles!
Nacho: Those eggs were a lie, Esqueleto. A LIE! They give me no eagle powers! They give me no nutrients!
Does your Heather eat Eagle eggs?

heatlight said...

Take it eeessay!

Heather's Pink said...

AY Ay AY AY AY AY!

Poor Heathercita, you should embrace your true self.

RRRRRRRRemember who chu arrrre.

Adios

Leslie said...

Ahh Nacho Libre. Dave and I recalled that movie for the first time in over a year. I started laughing hysterically, thinking of my favorite line. It was when Jack Black slapped the corn out of Pedro's (I know he wasn't Pedro in this movie) hand and said, "Get that corn out of my face!"

tblattman said...

You have a great self esteem after all the abuse you took. It's great you can still laugh about it. Good for you!!! You should seriously think about becoming a writer. You definitely have a talent for it with your wit, creativity, and humor.