Monday, April 7, 2008


We looked for houses on Saturday. I have heard people say that after a while all the houses begin to look the same. I thought that was what was happening, but in fact they were almost all the same floor plan. We narrowed our choices down to two. They are the same exact house, but one was built in 2005 and one is almost done being built. There are pros and cons to each, but atleast now I know what my future house will look like...hopefully :) I have a hard time at night sleeping (besides being up with Max) thinking of all the things I could do with the space. Curse you, HGTV!

8 comments:

Ginocchio Family said...

Hey Heather! Hope ya don't mind, but I was blog stalking and found you!! Congrats on the house! I am super jealous! If we could just sell our house, then we would be on the house hunt too! Good Luck with the decor!!
Tiff

SarahPyrah said...

YAH!!! so do we have to guess where in Reno or Dayton the houses might be?
I dying here!!

heatlight said...

Well, I guess I jumped the gun on this one a little. We aren't getting the new one for sure and probably will go with a less expensive model than the 2005 one. But... we are sticking with Dayton. Which is about 60 mi from your new house. bleh.

SarahPyrah said...

bleh, blah and bluey. so exciting the same. I think we can still swing date night and sunday dinners :)

willblatt said...

The layout looks like it would fit a bowling lane nicely. Look into it.

The Hunters said...

I can't wait until you have house!

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations! I like the floor plan. It will be nice to have a family room. Try and make room for a sign that says, "How come you know hello me you know me so easy." Great conversational piece:)

Unknown said...

by the way, the pictures are awesome!