Friday, April 11, 2008

6 Months and Counting!



I can't believe Max is 6 months old already. Dang it, I was supposed to get my washboard stomach back by now... oh wait, I never had one. We can't believe how much he has grown! We feel so blessed to have in our family. We found out today at his check up that he is still a beanpole. He is in the 10th percentile for weight and 90th for height. His head is actually average size. Thank goodness for those Light genes! :) All in all he is a healthy boy, but I think I'm going to start him on protein shakes to bulk him up.

5 comments:

willblatt said...

You should get him on a weight training program while you're at it. A home gym, personal trainer, and some HGH. He'll never have to experience those skinny, awkward teenage years!

The Hunters said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! Max is so cute in those pictures.

Heather's Pink said...

I agree with Willie. Start now with the bulk up. If it is good enough for Mark McGuire it is good enough for your baby. No ones wants to go through the lurpy years. For some of the Blattfolk it can last a decade.

coweeclan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Garsh... I don't check the blog for a week, and look at all the new posts! I love the sepia toned pic. At first for some reason, I thought the airplane was one of those artist plate thingies with different colors of paint on it, and I thought his hat was a beret - basically I thought you had put him in a little artist's pose.