Wednesday, April 8, 2009

We've got spring fever!

Literally. I think we need to buy stock in Kleenex. I don't know what we have, but I think we just keep passing it between the three of us. I can't wait for warmer weather so we can get fresh air and get rid of this bug!
Amidst the sneezing and hacking, we've made some progress on the backyard. I won't go into the concrete fiasco... let's just say now the motto around here is, "Heather is always right." It seems like the ground isn't too hard, and we've found lots of treasures from the previous owners including a spoon, a butter knife, a triceratops, a marble, a canteen, and the list goes on. I'm thinking some little boy was trying to become survivor man in the wild of the backyard. Here's some updated pictures.

4 comments:

Matt N Karen said...

Looks like it is going really well, and was their any question you are always right! Hope you get feeling well soon, and we can go to the park!

Jen Johnson said...

I'm sorry to hear you guys are all sick! We'll send you some kleenex! Your backyard is looking so good! And yes, Joey needs to learn that his wife is ALWAYS right! Matt and him both need to learn that!

jessica said...

I think the previous owners were just trying to make sure that Max had everything he needed for that backyard. Be Prepared!

Heather's Pink said...

That looks like some luscious dirt in the back yard.

Nothing better than looking for the mother lode.