Sunday, April 26, 2009

Quandary

I've been informed that I'm in the "fun" stage of pregnancy. I'm not exactly sure what is so fun about it, but I am happy to say that I can again eat chicken and my nausea is all but gone. Of course every time I say that I end up waking up with a stomach ache in the middle of the night. I can't believe how the time has flown by! I have about 14 weeks left. I think it's gone by so fast because we're still trying to figure out how we're going to handle two crazy boys. We also can't figure out what we are going to name this little guy. We can't seem to agree on any name, and just end up creating lame name combinations with our last name like Flor Escent Light. So, against my better judgement, I'm asking for help. Joey suggested asking for a dollar from everyone to make a suggestion, then giving the winner the pot... We are not doing that, but if you'd like to help us out, feel free to give us some ideas!

6 comments:

Taneil said...

Pregnancy is always fun. I feel your pain on trying to name boys. What style of name are you looking for? I still like the name you told me before. Did you decide against it?

jessica said...

Is there a "fun" stage. I must have missed it last time. Just kidding. Names...hmmm I'll have to get back to you on that one:)

Heather's Pink said...

Isn't it obvious...Daniel Lewis Light.

Matt N Karen said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better, wow you are close to the end. Good luck with names, I would help but then what if you end up having a girl this time? JUST KIDDING!! I'm sure you will find the perfect name!

Leslie said...

Theodore.

Teddy.

Theo.

Leslie said...

Actually... I'm with Dan... except more in the "Lester" vein. You were always the one who told me my name was unisexual.

Max and Lester. I like the sound of that.