Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is anyone really surprised?

It says "I M A BOY" if it's too blurry for you.


(I was going to lead up to the big reveal, but I realized you would just skip to find out what I'm having anyway.)

I think the most frequently asked question since I started telling people I was pregnant has been, "Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?" It's a generally common question to ask, but anyone who remembers the fiasco after Max entered the world understands why there are snickers after the question is posed. Neither Joey or I could stand to let it be a surprise (ha!), so we decided we would still find out the sex of baby #2. Now, I know that I will still be a little skeptical until D-day, but I have reasons to think this time it's more accurate. First, we did NOT go to the ghetto imaging place we went to with Max. Second, no one told me last time I had to drink 32 oz before the ultrasound (sooooo happy I didn't pee my pants). Thirdly, his bits were quite obvious and this guy is not shy! Lastly, the technician was much more knowledgeable and friendly. Here are the first naked baby pictures. Joey and I were just happy all the body parts are accounted for and everything looks normal. Max, on the other hand, was very unhappy with the whole process because he wasn't allowed to play with the ultrasound machine.

10 comments:

Matt N Karen said...

Congrats!! No mistaking that one huh?

Young Family said...

Congrats! That looks like a boy to me!

Leslie said...

Is that arrow pointing to his little doodle-bop? I'm offended.

heatlight said...

Considering your profile picture is of the suggestive animal nature, I thought you would like the doodle-bop.

Meagan said...

Congratulations! What a cute little peanut! You and Jen are going to have your hands full with boys!

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations! Max will have a fresh little mind to mold into a true accomplice. Not to mention his fall guy.

Guano & Associates said...

We're very happy for you!

Jen Johnson said...

That totally looks like a boy to me too! Congrats! I am so excited for all these little boys to get here!

jessica said...

We are so glad that the baby looks look. I have to say, the Dr. thought I was a boy. I can say with great conviction, I'm actually a girl(please no comments from the peanut gallery. I know I left the door wide open):) Either way, we are excited for another Blattman Boy!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

YAYYYY FOR BABIES!!