Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a bird! A plane! No it's...

You may be asking yourself, "What the heck is that? Is that a squirrel? A puppy??" That's exactly what Joey said... to my doctor at my appointment. Needless to say, Joey is not invited to many of my doctor appointments, but I thought this one was an important one. His presence usually makes my blood pressure go dangerously high mostly because I don't know what he'll say to the doctor next.

Anyway, this, my friend, is our little squirrel...er I mean baby #2. By now you've done the calculations and yes, we are crazy and yes, Max will be all of 22 months when this little animal comes and no, (for the billionth time) this wasn't unplanned (rude!). Also, yes, I will find out the sex of the baby, and no, I will not believe it until I see it's bits for myself!

Happy New Year! Countdown to July 31st!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Ginocchio Family said...

Holy crap Light's!!! Congratulations!! Maybe you will be able to use all the pink stuff that was bought bought for Max! Let me know if I can help ya out with Max so you can rest or something.

Jen Johnson said...

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what you guys are having! I am right there with you Heather....I won't believe the doctor untill I see the baby parts! Congrats!

Unknown said...

i thought i sensed something when we were at the party:) Congrats!!

Taneil said...

It's about time you let the "squirrel" out of the bag! It's totally another boy! Congrats!

coweeclan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
What?! So much for telling your visiting teachers! Weren't we supposed to be cleaning your house or something?

Wait... does this have anything to do with you getting into the spiffy new house of yours? A celebration of sorts? I'm just sayin'.

Young Family said...

Congrats! Seems like the season for babies. And, no, I am not annoucing anything. :)

Rachel said...

Awwwwww!!! Way to go with the getting knocked up! 22 months apart isn't too bad. Mine are 26 months apart (I think... um... counting........... yes. 26 months it is!).

Lighthouse said...

We are soo happy for you all. Max won't know what hit him come July 31st. We had so much fun visiting with you. Thanks for having us even though you probably weren't feeling great at all. :)

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations Bob! Now you can have a Danielle Louise. Are you feeling well.

jessica said...

Wahoo! We are so happy for you guys and your peanut/squirrel. At least this time, even if the doctor is wrong you will have stuff for a boy or a girl.

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for you two!! I love it when people who make gorgeous children, make more!!!:) My gift to you if you want it ....I will take newbie photos of the little one on me!
Think Pink! (I did that and got four boys in a row)! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you!!

Meagan said...

Congrats Light Family! We are so happy for you guys. You make the cutest little kids. I can't believe how big Max is getting. I hope that your Christmas was great!