Monday, December 8, 2008

Ho Ho Ho!

We had our ward Christmas party Saturday night. Last year, we didn't have Max sit, er rather lay like a blob, on Santa's lap. It just didn't seem worth it when he wouldn't know what was going on. This year was a different story. Although Max has no idea who Santa is and doesn't know anything about presents (lucky us), he was quite impressed with the jolly fellow. As I watched the extremely long line of crying children terrified of Santa, I thought of how every child needs a traumatizing Santa picture. When Max's turn finally came, I got all set with the camera. To my dismay, he just stared, open mouthed, at Santa's beard. He was no doubt thinking of ways to rip off his glasses or beard or both. Finally after practically screaming his name to look at me, I snapped this one. Atleast Max is smiling, can't say much for Santa.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Dude, your kid is really cute. That is awesome he's smiling so big. The first time I ever plopped Hailey on a Santa lap, it was like I had first ripped off one of her arms.

jessica said...

Every parent dreams and prays for a picture like that with Santa, we just all end up with the traumatizing ones instead...cute!

Jen Johnson said...

I love him! He is so cute! Great Santa picture!

Heather's Pink said...

I like the lumberjack shirt. It adds to the Dayton Christmas theme.

Leslie said...

Hahaha. Santa's considering making a CPS report.