Monday, December 15, 2008

Homecoming


Finally our coveted Ugly Christmas Sweater Party trophy is where it belongs. For three years now we have been shamed by the Johnsons and their holiday attire. But no more! We were out for the kill this year! Joey spent weeks growing out the perfect creepy mustache (I tried to make him keep it for church and ask to hold everyone's babies, but he declined) and I just seemed be inspired by everything around me. I even fashioned my ornament earings hours before the party. So now our blessed trophy (purchased at Savers many years ago by me) is back resting with the other members of our Nativity scene. Oh and one more thing, HAHA Johnsons, Losers!

6 comments:

jessica said...

I think the "stache" was the clincher...and no, "You can't hold my baby!"

Rachel said...

Oh man, you totally deserved that trophy.

Leslie said...

Hahahaha! What's sad is I know there are women out there who would wear your exact outfit.

Jen Johnson said...

Yes, we must admit you guys looked good. I guess it was time to let the trophy out of our house for 1 year! We have had it for 3! I guess we could share! Don't worry though, next year it will be back at home with the Johnsons!

Taneil said...

Watch out for next year....the underdogs might just come in for the big win!!!

Heather's Pink said...

@ Leslie, I didn't know you owned a rat?