Thursday, October 2, 2008

Model Behavior

It's really hard to believe Max will be one is just over a week! He has taken a few steps and I swear he can say, "soft". He's not the most gentle little person, so we've tried to teach him to stroke people's faces softly. Now he just says, "sofff" and then slaps me across the face.

Anywho, I took him to get his pictures taken last night. He was a HUGE crab the entire afternoon, so I figure the pictures would be of his snotty nose and red eyes. The boy is a ham! As soon as she got out her camera he was all smiles and actually sat still! I'm thinking of becoming a stage mom.

Check out the photographer's blog for some of Max's pics.
http://bluelakephotography.typepad.com/blue_lake_photography/2008/10/index.html

9 comments:

Leslie said...

Are you impressed with how often I check your blog? I seriously LOVE this photographer. Did you say you met her through church? I'm going to take my future babies to her. Maybe I'll even take my future exposed pregnant belly to her and get one of those awesome pictures with Dave and I cradling my belly with somber faces.

heatlight said...

hmmm a little Demi Moore shot. How special for you. Hopefully she can photoshop the stretch marks. So when is your future baby coming?

I love her too. She is the easiest person to work with!

Unknown said...

these are too cute! if i could ever justify paying for pictures (because someone i know is so cheap, i mean "thrifty") then i would take ellie to her:)

jessica said...

You weren't kidding. A ham for sure, but and even bigger cutie!

Meagan said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! You could totally make some money of that kid. He looks like he is one funny kid, just like his parents!

Leslie said...

Funny Lookin'!! Ohhhh...

Heather's Pink said...

Is it just me or does Max look like Jim in some of those pictures? Gorgeous eyes! He is too cute! How can we get a hold of some pictures of this little celeb?

heatlight said...

I'm going to pick the CD tomorrow. I'll send you a signed autograph.

Heather's Pink said...

Thanks! Can't wait to get my hands on one.