Monday, June 29, 2009

Max's World

How was your Sunday? Mine was great, I started it off by getting up too early. I ate a nice bowl of cereal, which I found is made better if you just dig through the milk with your hands in a swirly pattern. We went to church and I've decided that instead of listening to my parents tell me to whisper I should proudly announce my demands in a progressively louder manner. I tried to reach my goal of shouting, "SNACK," and "JUICE," at least 150 times. Then I entertained myself by trying to tickle the deacons as they passed the sacrament. They didn't respond, but I gave them my compliments for the excellent bread as I smacked my lips, "Mmmmm, num yummy." I then decided that pants should not be a mandatory part of church. The more my parents tried to pull them up, the more I demanded they stay off. After mooning the family behind me, I noticed the cute girl in front of me. She gave me the eye, so I made my move... and slapped her on the head. I think she was playing hard to get, she just stared at me and then cried. I made it up to her by wiggling my way into her pew to hold her hand, and steal some of her crayons. I came back to my seat and it was jumping time. I did my best Van Halen impression as I shouted "JUMP," every five seconds. It was then I realized Mommy's hair needed some touch ups. I did my best, but I don't think she appreciated my volumizing technique. Phew, it was a long day. I think I'm going to make up for it by not taking a nap and saying, "NO!" to any question I am asked.

-Max

6 comments:

Jen Johnson said...

Having fun at church huh?! Sounds like he is a busy little man!

staci kling said...

I love watching Max in church. He is so full of energy and he is such a character. You should come sit by us that way Avah and Max can keep each other entertained. :)

Meagan said...

What a little ham!!! How can something that small be that mischievous!?!?! I love it.

Leslie said...

Wow, what a total brat.

jessica said...

Oh...so I'm not the only one who has kids that enjoy sacrament meeting so thoroughly and in such an obvious way? I would love to hear more about the volumizing technique;)

Matt N Karen said...

Sounds like a full day, can't wait to see what life brings with little brother on the way!