Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Procrastination

I could be doing many constructive things- touching up the house paint, doing the dishes, folding clothes... UNPACK. But no, I took a quiz to see which Disney princess I was. I think it's funny I got the only Disney movie I owned until I met Joey (funny, he has more Disney movies than me... ). It sort of reminds me of those quizzes you take in all those girl magazines in middle school (ok, ok high school) in Seventeen and such where you know you want to manipulate your answers to make sure you acheive, "Prom Night Princess" instead of "Prom Night Pooper" status. All in all, I was pleased with the results. Hey, I was just happy I didn't get Cruella.


You Are Mulan!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

10 comments:

willblatt said...

are you sure Cruella is a 'Princess'? That seems like it wouldn't be one of your options. Though, I'm no expert in Disney taxonomy.

Taneil said...

I totally agree that your true calling in life is probably the Chinese army. You better get on that ASAP!

Jen Johnson said...

Mulan huh? I can see that! Yes at least you didn't get cruella or Ursula! I love it!

Heather's Pink said...

I, Kim not Dan took the test and I am.....

You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.

My favorite part was the "authority figures have been sheltering me". I don't know if that means Dan (I am a battered wife) or my parents (that explains the hours locked in my room). All and all I guess I can't be too upset. I will eventually get some good rest. Probably once the kids are gone.

heatlight said...

Hahaha! Kim, I love the part about you being content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works. Perhaps you will hit a midlife crisis and leave Dan for the pool boy and a convertable.

Heather's Pink said...

Who can say?

SarahPyrah said...

I am Ariel. "Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom."

Leslie said...

I was Jasmine. Woot woot!

jessica said...

UULGGHHK!!! I'm Esmerelda. OOOOOO...I'm mysterious and passionate. I don't even qualify as a princess on the princess quiz.
I did consult Will as I took the quiz though. I wonder if that had some affect. I think I might retake it when he is not around.

tblattman said...

I should be doing something a little more productive, but couldn't resist.

Pocahantas: Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.