Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So I haven't been blogging lately- mainly because we were in limbo most of the month waiting for our house to close. We are still unpacking and finishing up painting and other lose ends. As soon as we get all the boxes unpacked, I'll take some finished pictures of the house. In the meantime, here are some things we have been up to this summer.

We went to Winnemucca for the fourth of July. We tried swimming in my parents above ground pool, but it was freezing. Max loved it though, and liked his new floaty... so did Joey. Joey didn't have to pick the pink one, but he was pretty attached to it. (They were watching my dad chip wood... It's a guy thing, I guess)
Seems like all our family outings revolve around water. We also went down to the river with the Pyrahs. Joey inexplicably took Max out into the rapids of the river and promptly brought him back after much yelping from the shore. Max's much paler cousins stuck to giving each other mud spa treatments on the shore.
I quite enjoy Max's floppy hat. I'm considering getting one for myself.

4 comments:

tblattman said...

Love the pink Joey!!!

Leslie said...

Looks like you haven't really accepted that Max is a boy.

Heather's Pink said...

I love the picture of the boys watching Papa chip away. When Dan made it down to the 'Mucc after cousins camp we have a picture of us doing the exact same thing! It is mesmerizing.

Jen Johnson said...

I love that little boy! He is just so handsome! Now Joey with the pink.....He is a goof ball! Love you guys!