Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Max Power

So, this is a little old (a week or so), but Max has learned to crawl... well sort of. He does this sort of gimpy one-legged crawl. But it certainly doesn't slow him down! I remember looking around the apartment when I was going through my nesting phase feeling pretty confident we wouldn't need to do much child proofing. Max has proven me wrong. I never realized he could find the tiniest crumbs on the floor to eat. He quickly shoves them in his mouth as I run over to fish hook them out. He loves to pull books off the shelves, open and close cabinets (sometimes hitting himself in the head with them), and trying to dump out the bathroom garbage cans. He also loves outlets. Not just poking the outlets themselves, but he tries to pull off the entire plate. He must want to work with electricity like his daddy. Here is a video of his new favorite hobby. Atleast it keeps him busy while I do the dishes. Guess you'll think twice before accepting something from us in a tupperware container!

2 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

We always had a cabinet that didn't have any locks on it and Synnova could get into and play with whatever plastic bowls, spoons, etc. that were in there. We never used those dishes and they were just for her to get into. Then, when Henry came around we didn't even bother with the locks and he pretty much had free range of everything except for the cabinet under the sink. We did more cleaning, but we just couldn't get excited about putting locks on a whole new set of cabinets. What a pain! Good Luck! He only gets faster.

Jen Johnson said...

I love that little boy! He is so CUTE! I can't believe how big he is getting! Jonah and him are best buds! They both LOVE to mess up their mom's tuperware! Goodluck with the house!