Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What the cup, Cake?!

As some of you know Sarah and I are starting a cupcake business. Halloween was pretty much our first attempt... and there was a lot of error going on with our trial. I had my doubts if we could make it in the cut-throat world of confections, but Valentines Day was booming for business! Here are a few samples of our work. Sarah said in all we made 152 cupcakes...but I was spent long before that. We have a website for our company http://www.whatthecupcake.com/. You can also email orders and questions to whatthecupcake@yahoo.com.

10 comments:

jessica said...

I like the "love bugs!"

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious!

Matt N Karen said...

Those are too cute!

Taneil said...

Lemme know if you need any taste testers for quality assurance.

Young Family said...

Wow! These are great! I didn't know you were doing a business. So fun!

Jen Johnson said...

I love the cupcakes! You are awesome!

Heather's Pink said...

Ok, who is the evil genius behind these? Sarah or Heather? and who is the one just saying," Yes master, yes master":) Amazingly I don't see any small finger marks on them either. That is impressive!

Leslie said...

Muy impresivo!

Are you trying to teach me a lesson for not coming to see you while I was in Reno by no longer being a "follower" of my blog?

Don't you get it, Heather? Yours and mine relationship is so strong, I knew it would survive even if we didn't see each other.

Really, not hanging out with you was a compliment.

Rachel said...

They're so cute!

staci kling said...

I love the name. You guys did an amazing job. Are you sick of cup cakes?