Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Haircut

Before...

During...

After...



Many kids don't have their first hair cut until they are like two, but it was either cut Max's hair or start braiding it. So we decided to do it at Nana's house. I thought he would go balistic at the sound of the clippers, but he actually liked it. He didn't cry at all! The only difficult thing was that he wanted to look at the clippers so I had to hold his head in pretty much a headlock while Joey attempted to fade it. Max's head looks so much skinnier! Joey missed a few spots, but I couldn't believe how much hair we cut off! Next time we will have to donate it to Locks of Love.

6 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

He is a handsome little man. He looks so grown up. Now all you have to do is shave his mustache. :)

Young Family said...

Ha ha ha...Wait save it in a bag and mail it to me and I will glue it on Savannah's head. Heaven knows she won't have hair till she's 5.

The Hunters said...

Maybe he should be a baby hair model. Might as well have 'im earn his keep!

Leslie said...

You and I were never much to compliment each other, but I have to say... Your kid is astonishingly cute!! I really am taken aback at all pictures of him! Tell Joey good job on the haircut. Maybe he missed his calling.

willblatt said...

I dunno, I kinda liked the fro. Kinda made him look like a 1970s basketball player.

Ruth and Jordan said...

Love the hair doo's. How are youz guyz doing?
We're still here in reno next to the University, will be for about another year. Hopefully not too much longer than that. I want to go to chiropractor school and need to finish some prerequisite classes.
Tlak to you later.
jordan