Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Finally!

Finally we heard back about the house we put an offer on forever ago. Our offer was accepted, no thanks to our less than helpful realtor. I am still cautious about the whole thing just because I have heard horror stories about other people having something happen right before the closing date (which is July 3rd). Here is a link to the property's website. The photographs do not do the amount of filth in the house justice, but you get the idea. We are excited to actually be moving forward with a house! Did I mention there is a hot tub? Heck yes! I think it makes us seem super sophisticated.

http://cbbestsellers.com/SLW/80005805

7 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations! I love the wood floors. I wish we were closer. I would love to help you with the yard. We should have told you who our realtor was when we sold our house in Carson. He looked like a pimp, but he did an amazing job selling our house! He really knew what he was doing. (OK Matt, go ahead and make all the jokes you want. I know I just set myself up for it.) His name is Ty Dodd. He works with Prudential. It will be great to have a place of your own. We know what it is like to have a terrible realtor too. The one here wouldn't even take us to the houses we were interested in and I ended up finding all of them myself. Then, she didn't try to negotiate a good price for us. What a joke. I hope your experience isn't to bad.

willblatt said...

Heather + Joey + Hot Tub = super sophisticated. Nice...

The Gang! said...

Hello Heather! I visit taught and was friends with the people who had this house. I wish you the best!Good luck!:)

Guano & Associates said...

hot tub = "sophisticated", hmmm, I think not. Swinger, maybe. Sophisticated, unlikely.

I take offense at Dan assuming I'm going to say something crass!

Heather's Pink said...

That was Kim who thought you would be crass. Is the offense gone? ha ha.

The Hunters said...

I have been in the market for a friend with a hot tub....

katblat said...

Great find Heather!!! Like Kim, I wish I were closer so that I could help with the clean-up and redecorating.....(or at the VERY least...care for a darling boy while I WATCH you do the work) *snicker,snort*

I want to come see you on Wednesday! I'll call you tomorrow. *smooch* ~ Kat